Friday, October 27, 2017

Welcome!

Hello everyone! And welcome to my brand new shiny blog! 

I decided to create a dedicated blog in addition to my social media accounts because I wanted to have a place where I could share things like tutorials, material or product reviews, and build logs with all my followers. Facebook and Instagram are fantastic for both polished photos and work-in-progress shots, but not so much when it comes to talking about things. So, from now on, this is where you will find these things. 

Please bear with me as I get things together. I have 2 tutorials that I already made on my Ahsoka Tano headpiece and my Winter Soldier arm, and I will be putting them into blog format over the next few days. 

If anyone has any blogging tips or tricks, or there are things you would like to see me talk about, please let me know! I'm always willing to hear input and constructive criticism! 

You probably already know this because you likely found this blog from me posting about it on social media, but in case you haven't, you can find me on Facebook and Instagram

Additionally, if you want to support my work, please check out my Ko-Fi

Thanks for stopping by!

- Birdie 

No comments:

Post a Comment